As a creative and strategic catalyst, I have been fortunate to apply vision, creativity and strategy toward marketing some well-known brands and products across many segments. From action sports like Supercross to a hunter in the backwoods, I thrive at being able to orchestrate big changes and transformation for brands to stay relevant, create growth or exploit a new business opportunities. Guiding the strategic and creative process from research to end campaigns result is what I do best.
Highly motivated with a curiosity to develop and deliver the most effective ways for brands to create powerful emotional connections, the marketing I deliver is memorable. Campaigns I have developed included national TV, regional dealer ad support, web, digital marketing, content, social media, print, collateral, point-of-sale, sponsorship, event, experiential and out-of-home to name a few.
NOTABLE BRAND / PRODUCTS
- Yamaha - R Series, YZ, FZ, Raptor, Grizzly
- Star Motorcycles - Raider, V Max, Road Star, V Star, Venture
- Kawasaki - Teryx, Mule, KX, Ninja
- Suzuki - RM, GSXR, King Quad
- Mentor Graphics
Played led role in launch of Star Motorcycles, catapulting Yamaha into the #1 metric cruiser brand worldwide.
- Launched industry’s first 3-Year Warranty on Kawasaki side x sides.
- Managed Professional Bull Riders, AMA Supercross and AMA Motocross Nationals sponsorships.
- Produced the 1999 FIFA Women's World Cup Soccer and the 1998 NIKE World Masters Games
- Supervised $200M in media and sponsorship budget
- Creative production of over 100 national TV, lifestyle and product videos.
- 14 years of creative television, web and print production